Radiology is moving into the future and Digital Radiology systems are being designed to be better and offer advanced ease of use.
Our Digital Radiology systems all offer amazing ease of use (movement and operating system) with full DICOM3.0 capabilities.
A major advantage of DR is the ability to rapidly change back and forth from dark-on-light imaging to light-on-dark imaging, which increases the visibility of hard-to-see fractures and soft tissue.
Some Benefits of Digital Radiology:
- Workflow management. DR eliminates moving and carrying film cassettes around.
- Lower overall cost of ownership.
- No chemicals or film processing.
- Multiple storage options.
- Digital images are extremely portable.
- No film.
- Off-Site Reading.